ATTN: Router devices only available for Pulse Cellular wireless service plan customers. 15% refund fee may apply when purchased without an approved Wireless LTE Data Plan and a refund is required.
The MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM8-COMBO is a high performance mission critical enterprise rugged metal router with a cellular LTE modem that supports LTE bands B2, B4, B5, B12/B17, B13, B14, B66 & B71 made for businesses or customers that want the best signal reception and speed.
Certified for these carrier networks: T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T
Note for T-Mobile Users: This SIM8 model has support for the new Band 71 which is the 600 MHz LTE band that are best for rural areas due to the long range support.
Rugged Enterprise Router with Embedded Modem
Using the new EM7411 cellular module from Sierra Wireless has all the important LTE bands available and it is a CAT7 module
EM7411 Bands Available: B2, B4, B5, B7, B12, B13, B14, B17, B25, B26, B41, B42, B43, B48, B66, B71
Max Download of 300Mpbs, Upload 150Mbps
This model also supports carrier aggregation.
It basically takes the best our of the SIM4 and SIM7 model in one.
Support many providers including:
AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, MetroPCS , Vodafone, Telefonica, Orange, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Freedom, Sasktel,
MTS, Videotron, MetroPCS and many more in North America & around the world
- Built in 3G/4G/LTE/Advanced LTE Cellular Embedded Modem with multiple LTE bands including support for carrier aggregation.
- Includes support for the new LTE bands 14, 66 and 71.
- Advanced bandwidth monitoring, speed, bandwidth limits and restriction options.
- Ability to see signal as well as to force a specific band if available to prevent unintentional band hopping
- Ability to see signal as well as to force a specific band if available to prevent unintentional band hopping.
- Wall mountable small rugged metal design great for RV’s, ATMs, Kiosks, Buses, Taxi Cabs & many other applications that require a stable internet connection with watchdog mission critical performance.
- Remote Central Fleet Management Cloud Interface that works on private IP’s as well.
- Wireless Bride/Repeater mode to extend your wireless range and/or have the ability to use an Ethernet.
- Connection with any Wifi signal including those from a hotspot device.
- Mofi to Mofi VPN mode to allow a secure encrypted connection between offices.
- Ability to assign a static public IP address for any device that requires one (many providers do not give. you a public IP address and you will need this for your DVR or anything that you need a direct connection from the outside.
MOFI Ad Blocker/Parental control built in to prevent annoying pop ups and increase the speed of your
- Full bandwidth monitoring where you can view the usage of every device connected and have ability to limit bandwidth/speed and other advance functions.
- Parental screen to set automatic limit or access by time on any device connected.
- Video games optimized mode for best online gaming experience including auto port forwarding for all Xbox, PlayStation and more.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) + OPENSWAN IPSec and OpenVPN Support.
Multi-Wan with fail safe (if one connection fails,
can set to auto connect to another)
WiFi Fail Over (great for boater or anyone that gets
free Wifi and only use 4G/LTE when not in range)
Fail Safe Boot Loader than can restore router on
bad flash or failed firmware update.
USB Print Server to allow a regular USB inkjet
printer become a network printer.
- Full Advance Quality of Service (QOS Support)
Detachable 7 inch 5dBi antennas allowing flexible
gain performance antennas both wifi and 4G/LTE.
Dynamic DNS full support including customized
- True DMZ not Pseudo DMZ Zone.
- True IP-Pass-Through.
- VPN Services & Termination – Device to Cisco, Linux, Juniper IPSec, L2TP & more
- Standalone VPN & DHCP Server
- Free Toll Free Technical Support and many more features included that is not listed here.
- Custom firmware solution for customers requiring multiple units with included Cloud Management.
Internal Module Specs:
LTE Category 7: 300Mbps DL, 150Mbps UL (note the max this model can handle is up to 100mb/s)
HSPA+: 42Mbps DL, 5.76 UL
TD-HSDPA/HSUPA: 2.8Mbps DL, 2.2Mbps UL
EDGE: Multi Slot Class 12 236.8 kbps DL & UL
GPRS: Multi Slot Class 10 85.6 kbps DL & UL
B2, B4, B5, B7, B12, B13, B14, B17, B25, B26, B41, B42, B43, B48, B66, B71
- 1 x DC Jack for Power Input (110-220V input, 12V DC output, 12-24VDC Range Input)
- (Recommended inline fuse for vehicle installations: 1 A fast-blow)
- 4 x RJ45 for LAN ports 10/100 (can be used as multi WAN ports)
- 1 x RJ45 for WAN port 10/100 (can be used as a LAN port)
- 1 x Front USB 2.0 Port
- 1 x Factory Default Reset/WPS Button
- 2 x 5 dBi External Reverse SMA Antennas for Wifi
- 2 x 5 dBi External SMA Antennas for 3G/4G/LTE cellular signal
- 1 x 2FF SIM Slot (full size SIM card), You must get SIM card from provider or current device.
(SIM Card Adaptor Kit Available and might be Included in Package)
- 110 mm x 85 mm x 30 mm (4.3in x 3.3in x 1.2in)
- Weight 340gram or 0.75 lb
NOTE: All LTE devices require a compatible wireless plan with Pulse Cellular for purchase or can be purchased to add to an existing Pulse Cellular wireless plan account.